- Notice: Transcripts
- In the event that you are unable to obtain original official paper transcripts, we are currently accepting official electronic transcripts on the condition that they are submitted directly to the TQS by the universities and colleges to the following eMail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: This eMail address is designated solely for transcripts submitted directly to TQS by universities. Transcripts, document submissions, and inquiries from applicants to the transcripts eMail address will not be accepted or responded to. Please make all your inquiries and submit your documents (with exception of transcripts) by way of the "Contact Us" section of the TQS web site.
- Notice: update: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and out of an abundance of caution, the TQS is not accepting in-person document submissions or visits at its office. Instead, make use of mail or courier options to deliver your documents and use our website to submit inquiries. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
- Teacher Qualification Service
#302 - 1401 West Broadway
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 604.736.5484 Office
Note: Phone lines are open from 12:00 noon to closing.
- Hours of operation
- Christmas/New Year's Holiday Hours 2020-2021
- December 18th, open 8:30-11:00 am
December 23rd through to January 3rd: Closed
Reopening January 4th, 2021
September to June: Monday to Friday,
08:30 to 16:30 (4:30 pm)
July & August: Monday to Friday,
08:30 to 16:00 (4:00 pm)
The TQS is closed on statutory holidays.
- eMail contact